Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – General Rosetta 3.1 compile error, Linux 32 bit Reply To: Rosetta 3.1 compile error, Linux 32 bit

Anonymous

I compiled with:

scons bin mode=release cxx=gcc cxx_ver=3.4

The computer I’m compiling on has 3GB of RAM. That number looks like 46MB, to me so I’m not sure I understand why it didn’t work. My intention is to use Rosetta 3.1 in my CS-Rosetta calculations following the Bax/NIH procedure, so it’s kindof a black box to me and I’m not really sure which components I’m actually using.

Is there a smaller than release mode of install? Or is there a way to just install the components for what I need?

This is what it’s using to try to compile it:

g++34 -o build/src/release/linux/2.6/32/x86/gcc/3.4/protocols/jd2/archive/ArchiveManager.os -c -std=c++98 -pipe -ffor-scope -W -Wall -pedantic -Wno-long-long –param inline-unit-growth=1000 –param large-function-growth=50000 -malign-double -march=pentium4 -O3 -ffast-math -funroll-loops -finline-functions -finline-limit=20000 -s -Wno-unused-variable -fPIC -DNDEBUG -Isrc -Iexternal/include -Isrc/platform/linux/32/gcc/3.4 -Isrc/platform/linux/32/gcc -Isrc/platform/linux/32 -Isrc/platform/linux -Iexternal/boost_1_38_0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include src/protocols/jd2/archive/ArchiveManager.cc

I’m trying again and 13 min in and it’s at ~30% of the 3GB.