Reply To: unable to propagate location of libraries to scons for Rosetta 3.1 [FIXED…SORT OF…]

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – Build/Install unable to propagate location of libraries to scons for Rosetta 3.1 [FIXED…SORT OF…] Reply To: unable to propagate location of libraries to scons for Rosetta 3.1 [FIXED…SORT OF…]

Anonymous

Hi matt. Thanks for your comments. The help provided by yourself and smlewis is greatly appreciated.

I have tried your suggestion, but as you will see the scons script is run by me, and my environment is accessible within scons (at least at the stage where you suggest the insertion of environment check).

I have put the report requested in an attachment.

Regarding suggestion #2 above, I tried something like that a few days ago. I ran the output of “scons -n” (Don’t build; just print commands.). It went fine for a while, but than crashed… probably missing something done in the scons script that is not listed by “scons -n”. I did not explore this avenue further however…

If I understand well, within scons, it is the LIBPATH that stores the library paths… correct? There is also LIBS… Would it be a good idea to check for LIBPATH / LIBS at various stage of the scons script execution? I tried something like that yesterday, but could not get the syntax right to print LIBPATH. In any case, it is weird that my paths and includes get propagated, but not my libraries.

-stéphane