Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – Applications Fragment files for membrane_abinitio application Reply To: Fragment files for membrane_abinitio application

Anonymous

Hi I tried running the same command but and still I am not getting the results:

[sdeshpande@titan sdeshpande]$ /bigstor1/sumukh/sdeshpande/rosetta-3.2/rosetta_fragments/nnmake/make_fragments.pl -id her1_ -nojufo -nopsipred HERG3.fasta > log_prof_fragments.txt
    [blastpgp] WARNING: a standard checkpoint file should have extension “.chk”.

/usr/lib64/python2.4/whrandom.py:38: DeprecationWarning: the whrandom module is deprecated; please use the random module
    DeprecationWarning)
    /usr/lib64/python2.4/whrandom.py:38: DeprecationWarning: the whrandom module is deprecated; please use the random module
    DeprecationWarning)
    prof failed.

I also tried running command with -noprof added. Here is the command which I ran:

/bigstor1/sumukh/sdeshpande/rosetta-3.2/rosetta_fragments/nnmake/make_fragments.pl -id herg_ -nojufo -noprof -nopsipred HERG3.fasta > log_fragments.txt

But still I am not able to get the results as its is asking for the file ‘overrep-3617-IDaa13-7-10-11-10-11-7-7-ebghtl-seeded3-stride-trained.net’. also it not generating the fragment files, instead it is generating some her1_.pssm, her1_.check, her1_.checkpoint, her1_.blast files. I am attaching the log files so that it will become much more clear. Please anyone help me in this matter. Thanks.