Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – Applications a trouble during floppytail modeling Reply To: a trouble during floppytail modeling

Anonymous

Thanks very much for your suggestions.

As for the first advice, I got a nice result finally, but the software I used to correct the PDB chain id was ResDe05, althought it could change the id code, e.g from F to A, my intrested component including “floppy head” still dissociated from others. And then, I took advantage of quick relax function of Rosetta to trim my crude structure complex, and it became okey. So if possible and at your conveinence, could you share with us your method to change pdb chain id?

As for your second great advice, I tried it several times. However, I failed.
    It was shown as follows’

src/apps/public/scenarios/FloppyTail.cc: In member function `virtual void FloppyTailMover::apply(core::pose::Pose&)’:
    src/apps/public/scenarios/FloppyTail.cc:194: error: no matching function for call to `core::kinematics::FoldTree::reorder(platform::Size) const’
    src/core/kinematics/FoldTree.hh:269: note: candidates are: bool core::kinematics::FoldTree::reorder(int)
    scons: *** [build/src/release/linux/2.6/32/x86/gcc/apps/public/scenarios/FloppyTail.o] Error 1
    scons: building terminated because of errors.

and then I altered your supposed codes into “pose.fold_tree(bool core::kinematics::FoldTree::reorder(int(pose.total_residue())));”

while I came across another unexpected error
    “src/apps/public/scenarios/FloppyTail.cc: In member function `virtual void FloppyTailMover::apply(core::pose::Pose&)’:
    src/apps/public/scenarios/FloppyTail.cc:196: error: expected primary-expression before “bool”
    scons: *** [build/src/release/linux/2.6/32/x86/gcc/apps/public/scenarios/FloppyTail.o] Error 1
    scons: building terminated because of errors.”

I was not quite familiar with these source codes involved in fold tree and totally new to linux.
    So could you give a little more updated information? If it could not be handled now, I would adopt your first advice. Anyway, I really appreciate your help.

Thanks very much.