Does Rosetta have a class diagram for each class in the source code?

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – General Does Rosetta have a class diagram for each class in the source code?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

When reading the source code, follow the function to find the class definition, but there is no way to know which class it inherits from or whether there is a defined subclass of the class. At the same time, I don’t know which file the virtual function of the virtual base class is implemented in.So I would like to ask if there is a class diagram of the code

Anonymous

We maintain private auto-generated Doxygen documentation with inheritence diagrams for every class, for developers in the Rosetta Commons.  If you’re in a Commons lab, please contact Sergey Lyskov <sergey.lyskov@gmail.com> for access.

Anonymous

We stopped publishing it years ago because doxygen kept leaking our source code into the html documentation release.  The last one we published was probably for 3.4 (https://www.rosettacommons.org/manuals/archive/rosetta3.4_user_guide/inherits.html), which is obviously missing a lot of new stuff but ok for global structure of Rosetta.

Generally Rosetta follows two rules:

1) A file’s name is that class’s name and vice versa: Pose is defined in Pose.hh

2) A file’s place in a directory structure is a class’s place in C++ namespace: core::pose::Pose is defined in core/pose/Pose.hh

That will get you to 90% of places.  ack-grep will get you to the rest ( https://beyondgrep.com/)

Anonymous

Hi,in the link you give, there is a super large class with many inherited classes, but the picture is very fuzzy, and there is no link jump. Because I can’t see clearly, I don’t know if that’s the mover class I’m looking for.Do you have a clear picture of this super large class?

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.