Help – Protein-Protein interface design

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – General Help – Protein-Protein interface design

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone!!

I am trying to work on the protein-protein interface design using rosetta scripts.  I am new to running rosetta scripts. So, I kindly need help on that. 

I ran the configure file given in the first step which threw me an error of Nobsub in path. I tried installing bsub and adding paths to the bash file but still wasn’t able to proceed further. 

Kindly help me out if there are any mistakes or details i may have missed in setting up the run.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Without seeing the exact command you’re attempting to run and the exact error messge (copy & paste), it’s a bit hard to say what the issue might be.

I’m not sure why you’re getting an error related to bsub — from what I can tell, bsub is a cluster submission command, and Rosetta, in general, shouldn’t need it. The only thing I can think of is that you’re running a setup script which is intended for use on a cluster with bsub. If you’re not running it on such a cluster, you either need to change the parameters to make the setup script output a different queueing system format, or adjust things to run manually.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.