problems with docking

Member Site Forums ROSIE ROSIE – General problems with docking

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

this is the first time I use dock2. I’m trying to submit a docking job. The pdb file is uploaded and displayed, but when I try to submit it a window opens saying “Submitting Docking job…” and nothing ever happens. Any suggestion?

Thank you so much

manu

Anonymous

Thank you for letting us know! This should be fixed now, please try to re-submit the job.

Anonymous

Thank you for letting us know! This should be fixed now, please try to re-submit the job.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I’m still having the same problem.

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

Hmm just double checked and submitted the tests jobs – seems to work fine for me. Could you try to reload submit page or better power cycle your browser and see if that helps?

Anonymous

Hmm just double checked and submitted the tests jobs – seems to work fine for me. Could you try to reload submit page or better power cycle your browser and see if that helps?

Anonymous

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.