Score function: unable to open input_files/1qys.pdb

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – General Score function: unable to open input_files/1qys.pdb

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all, 

I am new to rosetta trying to follow the tutorials on line. I am currently working on with the mac binaries on MacOS mojave

Seems I cannot generate a score file in the working directory.

the following input is being done within source directory

INPUT: $ROSETTA3/bin/score_jd2.default.macosclangrelease -in:file:s input_files/1qys.pdb

Error:

ERROR: Cannot open file “input_files/1qys.pdb”

ERROR:: Exit from: src/core/import_pose/import_pose.cc line: 362

Error: [ ERROR ] ERROR: Exception caught by JobDistributor while trying to get pose from job ‘1qys_0001’

Error: [ ERROR ] Treating failure as bad input; canceling similar jobs

[ ERROR ]: Caught exception:

File: src/core/import_pose/import_pose.cc:362

[ ERROR ] UtilityExitException

ERROR: Cannot open file “input_files/1qys.pdb”

thanks all,

Cyrrus

Anonymous

Rosetta will look for files based on the current working directory. My off-the-cuff guess is that your current working directory does not have an input_files directory, or if it does, it’s missing the 1qys.pdb file.

If you do an `ls input_files/1qys.pdb` in the same directory you launched your score_jd2  is it able to find the file? If not, you’ll either have to run Rosetta from a directory where it is present, or copy over the files from where they are to your working directory.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.