Sequence Tolerance Failed

Member Site Forums ROSIE ROSIE – General Sequence Tolerance Failed

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear all,

I submitted six jobs to Rosie (28069 through 28074) under the username dstork. They failed quickly with no error messages beyond “Failed * Tech support has been notified of this error” anywhere that I can see. After waiting a few weeks the issue hasn’t been resolved. What can I do to get this job to work?

Thanks,

-Devon

Anonymous

I looked at the first one.  The PDB has at least one flaw: the TER card inserted between chains didn’t get an endline character, so it looks like this:

ATOM   4278 2HA  GLY A 314     -22.943 -27.890 -53.537  1.00  0.00              

TERATOM  37105  CA  LYS B   2      -5.906 -14.805 -49.957  1.00  0.00              

ATOM  37106  C   LYS B   2      -6.439 -13.943 -51.110  1.00  0.00              

I guess that could be the problem, especially if that was a residue you were working with.  

Anonymous

I looked at the first one.  The PDB has at least one flaw: the TER card inserted between chains didn’t get an endline character, so it looks like this:

I guess that could be the problem, especially if that was a residue you were working with.  

Anonymous

Anonymous

Thank you for your fast response, that was a good catch. I fixed the TER issue, resubmitted (2841728422) and got the same problem. Could the issue be that between Chain A & Chain B the atom number jumps from 4278 to 37105 because this was originally a much larger file?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Thank you for your fast response, that was a good catch. I fixed the TER issue, resubmitted (2841728422) and got the same problem. Could the issue be that between Chain A & Chain B the atom number jumps from 4278 to 37105 because this was originally a much larger file?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Thanks.

Anonymous

Sergey showed me a log file I couldn’t find that shows there’s a bug in the script being run.  No idea when it can be fixed.

Anonymous

Sergey showed me a log file I couldn’t find that shows there’s a bug in the script being run.  No idea when it can be fixed.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Thank you for the information and the help.

I will pursue other ways of doing the same computation, but I still hope to run it here eventually. 

Anonymous

I will pursue other ways of doing the same computation, but I still hope to run it here eventually. 

Anonymous

Anonymous

Script is not fixed but only “positive” result is that app is now terminated silently. I am contacting original auhor of this app so maybe he will know what going on here…

Anonymous

Script is not fixed but only “positive” result is that app is now terminated silently. I am contacting original auhor of this app so maybe he will know what going on here…

Anonymous

Anonymous

I expect not.  Rosetta ignores atom numbers in all cases of which I am aware.  It pays close attention to RESIDUES and their numbering, but not the atom numbers.

There don’t seem to be log files for me to diagnose further.  Maybe there’s a missing executable or something server side.  I’ll bring it Sergey’s attention.

Anonymous

I expect not.  Rosetta ignores atom numbers in all cases of which I am aware.  It pays close attention to RESIDUES and their numbering, but not the atom numbers.

There don’t seem to be log files for me to diagnose further.  Maybe there’s a missing executable or something server side.  I’ll bring it Sergey’s attention.

Anonymous

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.