64 bit windows version of PyRosetta does not include rosetta.dll?

Member Site Forums PyRosetta PyRosetta – Build/Install 64 bit windows version of PyRosetta does not include rosetta.dll?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I was trying to download and use the 64 bit windows versions of PyRosetta, but when I tried to run “from rosetta import *” it can’t find the rosetta.dll Any suggestions on how to get the 64 bit version of PyRosetta running on windows?

Anonymous

Which version did you download? Did you run installer or used zip file? Also have you installed 64bit Python?

Anonymous

Thank-you for your reply. I do not currently have 64 bit python installed – that is most likely the problem.

I tried the following versions two versions and was (incorrectly?) assuming that the .dll would be in the install folder as it is in the 32 bit version.
            “PyRosetta.Windows.64Bit.monolith.mode=release.branch=devel-r56911.exe”
            and
            “PyRosetta.Windows.64Bit.monolith.mode=release.branch=release-r10.exe”

Anonymous

64Bit Windows version have slightly different layout and file names because it is a monolith build (one library for all PyRosetta). So instead of rosetta.dll should be one file: rosetta.pyd

Anonymous

thank-you

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.