abinitio modeling

Member Site Forums Rosetta++ Rosetta++ – General abinitio modeling

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

I am completely new to rosetta , hope some some would help me for ab initio modeling .

rosetta.gcc aa 2ptl _ -nstruct 1 -paths ../2ptl/paths.txt > abinitio.log

here some one can explain me what is “aa” and apti_(probably fasta file)

I am not sure about paths.txt which expects to provide parameters for
        pdb1, pdb2 starting strcture and status, fragment file like that

but i do not have any starting structure or any other reference structure

suggest me how to specify these parameters

If any one having sample abinitio paths.txt file please pass me.

Thank you

Anonymous

“aa”, “2ptl”, and “_” are “-series “, ” -protein ” and ” -chain “. Please check http://www.rosettacommons.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Commands+Options+Introduction#_Query
          for details.

for structure prediction, you might not need to provide start structure, but you need to provide the fragment file and the fasta (sequence) file.

> Hi all,
          >
          > I am completely new to rosetta , hope some some would help me for ab initio modeling .
          >
          > rosetta.gcc aa 2ptl _ -nstruct 1 -paths ../2ptl/paths.txt > abinitio.log
          >
          > here some one can explain me what is “aa” and apti_(probably fasta file)
          >
          > I am not sure about paths.txt which expects to provide parameters for
          > pdb1, pdb2 starting strcture and status, fragment file like that
          >
          > but i do not have any starting structure or any other reference structure
          >
          > suggest me how to specify these parameters
          >
          > If any one having sample abinitio paths.txt file please pass me.
          >
          >
          > Thank you
          >
          >

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.