Antibody modeling installation

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – Build/Install Antibody modeling installation

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am doing research on affinity maturation of antibody and using Rosetta-antibody package. for modelling of my antibodies, I installed Rosetta 2015.12 but when I run the command of RossetaAntibody3 :
        [./antibody.py –light-chain CVL.fasta –heavy-chain CVH.fasta –superimpose-profit ~/antibody-modeling/ProFitV3.1/src/profit –blast /home/mary/antibody-modeling/ncbi-blast-2.2.30+/bin/blastp –blast-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta15-12/tools/antibody/blast_database/ –antibody-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta15-12/tools/antibody/antibody_database –rosetta-bin /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta15-12/main/source/bin/ –rosetta-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta15-12/main/database –rosetta-platform linuxgccrelease]

, I faced with the below error:
        [ERROR] Exception caught by JobDistributor for job FR_0001CCDLoopClosureMover::get_anchors( core::conformation::Residue const & residue ): Residue is not a cutpoint variant! You must add cutpoint variants before applying this Mover.
        protocols.jd2.JobDistributor:
        protocols.jd2.JobDistributor:
        01 reported that its input was bad and will not retry
        protocols.jd2.FileSystemJobDistributor: job failed, reporting bad input; other jobs of same input will be canceled: FR_0001
        protocols.jd2.JobDistributor: no more batches to process…
        protocols.jd2.JobDistributor: 1 jobs considered, 1 jobs attempted in 7 seconds
        caught exception 1 jobs failed; check output for error messages
        Rosetta run terminated with Error!

I will be appreciated if anyone could help me to solve the error.

Anonymous

It’s a known issue that hopefully should be fixed by now (https://www.rosettacommons.org/node/9405)

Try downloading and installing the latest weekly release of Rosetta and see if that helps.

Anonymous

Thank you very much for your help.

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.