Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – Applications Antibody modeling

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello,

I am using Rosetta 15.31 for antibody modeling. when I run the following command:

./antibody.py –light-chain Cer.VL.Seq.fasta –heavy-chain Cer.VH.seq.fasta –superimpose_profit /home/mary/antibody-modeling/ProFitV3.1
        –blast /home/mary/antibody-modeling/ncbi-blast-2.2.30+/bin –blast-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta/tools/antibody/blast_database
        –antibody-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta/tools/antibody/antibody_database –rosetta-bin /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta /main/source/bin –rosetta-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta15-12/main/database –rosetta-platform /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta/main/source/bin

then, I faced with the following error:

Preparing cter_constraint file for H3 modeling
        H3: 9 GYRSYAMDY
        Key residues: TYR ALA TYR ALA ARG ALA MET ASP
        Predicted base conformation is KINK
        ./kink_constraints.py grafting//model.pdb
        ERROR making constraint file: 256
        Traceback (most recent call last):
        File “./kink_constraints.py”, line 5, in
        from rosetta import *

ImportError: No module named rosetta

I have no idea what this error means. What can I do to fix this?

Anonymous

The kink_constraints.py script requires that PyRosetta also be installed on your machine, for the same version of Python that you’re using to run the antibody.py script.

Anonymous

I installed PyRosetta.Ubuntu-12.04LTS.64Bit.devel-r56795, and run the antibody modeling command: 

./antibody.py –light-chain Cer.VL.Seq.fasta –heavy-chain Cer.VH.seq.fasta –superimpose_profit /home/mary/antibody-modeling/ProFitV3.1

–blast /home/mary/antibody-modeling/ncbi-blast-2.2.30+/bin –blast-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta/tools/antibody/blast_database

–antibody-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta/tools/antibody/antibody_database –rosetta-bin /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta /main/source/bin –rosetta-database /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta15-12/main/database –rosetta-platform /home/mary/antibody-modeling/rosetta/main/source/bin

but I faced with the following error: 

Error2: ./kink_constraints.py grafting//model.pdb

ERROR making constraint file: 256

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “./kink_constraints.py”, line 5, in <module>

from rosetta import *

File “/home/hamzeh/biomed/PyRosetta.Ubuntu-12.04LTS.64Bit.devel-r56795/rosetta/__init__.py”, line 45, in <module>

import numeric

ImportError: No module named numeric

what should i do with the error?

Anonymous

Many thanks for your help.

Anonymous

In order to run PyRosetta, you need to have your environment set up appropriately. Normally this takes the form of running “source SetPyRosettaEnvironment.sh” in your (bash) commandline prior to using PyRosetta. You can find the SetPyRosettaEnvironment.sh in the PyRosetta directory.

(What this does is set the PYHONPATH environment variable to include the directories where the PyRosetta libraries are located, so when you do things like “import numeric”, Python knows were to find the numeric library from PyRosetta.)

Viewing 2 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.