Barcode constraint file

Member Site Forums Rosetta++ Rosetta++ – General Barcode constraint file

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,
        I am trying to define a barcode constraint file for a full atom refinement of a comparative model. Could the format for the SSPAIR be further explained?

SSPAIR

Does the weight go from 0.0 to 1.0? What cards/characters do I use to define parallel vs. antiparalled B-strands? It would be a perfect example if the following description was put in the proper format: an antiparallel B-strand between residues 4-8 in strand A and residues 16-20 in strand B. Also, can the same residues be used in two instances (to define a sheet)? Thank you very much.

Reza

Anonymous

> Hi,
          > I am trying to define a barcode constraint file for a full atom refinement of a comparative model. Could the format for the SSPAIR be further explained?
          >
          > SSPAIR
          >
          > Does the weight go from 0.0 to 1.0? What cards/characters do I use to define parallel vs. antiparalled B-strands? It would be a perfect example if the following description was put in the proper format: an antiparallel B-strand between residues 4-8 in strand A and residues 16-20 in strand B. Also, can the same residues be used in two instances (to define a sheet)? Thank you very much.
          >
          > Reza
          >

I think the weight can be any float but negative values give a bonus and positive values give a penalty.

You use ‘A’ for antiparallel and ‘P’ for parallel orientation.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.