compiling pyrosetta with python from macports

Member Site Forums PyRosetta PyRosetta – Build/Install compiling pyrosetta with python from macports

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

hello, is there any possibility of getting a pyrosetta source distribution that can be compiled with a non system-supplied python (i.e. from macports) on mac osx (10.5+)? i would greatly appreciate this as i am trying to incorporate pyrosetta into a GUI that uses external modules such as OpenGL, PyQt, PyMOL etc. and to me it would seem much easier to compile pyrosetta with a macports version of python than using the system python and having to go through the seemingly painful process of installing all the other dependencies. but i might be wrong.

thanks,
        merc

Anonymous

Source code for PyRosetta and Rosetta (you will need it to build PyRosetta) is included in our official releases. After downloading please see rosetta_source/src/python/bindings for instructions and building scripts.

Anonymous

Where can I get more information about PyRosetta? I am new to this place and not exactly getting proper information. So I am seeking help here.
            http://feelday.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.