Error while executing rosetta 3.1 loop modeling

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – Build/Install Error while executing rosetta 3.1 loop modeling

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I build the rosetta 3.1 on fedora core 6 and after that I used the loop modeling demo … while issuing the loop modeling command . I got the following error :-
        [root@bmel LoopModeling]# ./loopmodel.linuxgccrelease
        ./loopmodel.linuxgccrelease: error while loading shared libraries: libprotocols.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Also its happening for all the .exe files in bin folder ….

Can anybody tell me how can I rectify this error ??

Thanks in advance for help ..

Anonymous

Something about your compilation is wrong – perhaps something got deleted since you compiled it, or you tried to move a dynamically-linked executeable from one machine to another, or perhaps the libprotocols.so file got moved since the initial compile. Try recompiling. (You can delete the old compilation with cd rosetta_source/build/src/; rm -rf *)

Anonymous

Recompiling will fix most of the likely causes of this error. If it doesn’t, then I’ll ask you for more info to help track the problem down.

Anonymous

I have started recompiling rosetta-3.1 again using the command scons bin mode=release ..

After compilation what do I have to do .. or it will start working after compilation ..

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.