how do I repeat relax runs and get scoring functions at every state

Member Site Forums Rosetta++ Rosetta++ – General how do I repeat relax runs and get scoring functions at every state

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have two questions:
        1) To compare two different minimization algorithms, I run “-relax -cenrlx -ex1 -ex2”, which, I believe, contains randomness in perturbation. How do I make each relax run the same?

2) How do I get the output of scoring functions of the chain after every move, especially during minimization?

Thank you very much.
        Temsiri

Anonymous

*.sc file that I got only gives final scores. How do I get scores after every minimization step?

Thanks,
          Temsiri

> I have two questions:
          > 1) To compare two different minimization algorithms, I run “-relax -cenrlx -ex1 -ex2”, which, I believe, contains randomness in perturbation. How do I make each relax run the same?

You can add the flag -constant_seed

> 2) How do I get the output of scoring functions of the chain after every move, especially during minimization?

the *.sc file should record the scores

>
          > Thank you very much.
          > Temsiri

Anonymous

1)Would -constant_seed work with multiple decoys?
            My command line is
            ../../rosetta++/rosetta.gcc aa 1d3z _ -nstruct 1 –relax -cenrlx -ex1 -ex2
            -l

2)* .sc file that I got only gives final scores. How do I get scores after every minimization step?

Thanks, Temsiri

bpierce
            Participant

> 1) To compare two different minimization algorithms, I run “-relax -cenrlx -ex1 -ex2”, which, I believe, contains randomness in perturbation. How do I make each relax run the same?

BTW, the ex flags apply only to full atom, not to centroid modes, so I don’t think they are doing anything for you in your command line. (They refer to chi 1 and chi 2 angles of side chains).

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.