Installation files not found

Member Site Forums PyRosetta PyRosetta – Build/Install Installation files not found

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m currently installing PyRosetta on windows (anaconda) using the linux tar file with the installation instructions from

http://www.pyrosetta.org/dow

I’ve reached step 6:

From within the new PyRosetta directory, type cd setup && python setup.py install into the command line to set up the PyRosetta.

I’ve run the installation and received the following output:

fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

running install

running bdist_egg

running egg_info

writing pyrosetta.egg-infoPKG-INFO

writing dependency_links to pyrosetta.egg-infodependency_links.txt

writing requirements to pyrosetta.egg-inforequires.txt

writing top-level names to pyrosetta.egg-infotop_level.txt

reading manifest file ‘pyrosetta.egg-infoSOURCES.txt’

writing manifest file ‘pyrosetta.egg-infoSOURCES.txt’

installing library code to buildbdist.win-amd64egg

running install_lib

running build_py

running build_ext

copying buildlibpyrosettadatabasechemicalresidue_type_setsfa_standard_pre_talaris2013residue_typesl-ncaa1-amino-cyclopentane-carboxylic_acid_puck1.params -> buildbdist.win-amd64eggpyrosettadatabasechemicalresidue_type_setsfa_standard_pre_talaris2013residue_typesl-ncaa

error: could not create ‘buildbdist.win-amd64eggpyrosettadatabasechemicalresidue_type_setsfa_standard_pre_talaris2013residue_typesl-ncaa1-amino-cyclopentane-carboxylic_acid_puck1.params’: No such file or directory

I’ve manually checked the directory and the files exist. How do I get the installer to recognize the files?

Anonymous

PyRosetta Windows install is only supported throught Win10+ UNIX sub-system. So you will need to install _Linux_ anaconda first and then within it install PyRosetta. To see howto activate Window UNIX subsystem please see http://www.pyrosetta.org/documentation/windows .

Anonymous

perfect. thank you!

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.