Installing Rosetta Abinitio make_fragments.pl

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – General Installing Rosetta Abinitio make_fragments.pl

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello,

I’m trying to install make_fragments.pl for Rosetta Abinitio. Has anyone had problems obtaining all of the elements for SAM?

The 3.5 version of SAM has:
        target99
        uniqueseq

but lacks:
        predict-2nd

Does anyone know where to get SAM bundled with predict-2nd or is this a separate program?

Thanks,
        Christy

Anonymous

I can’t help you make fragments locally, but I can point out that the Robetta Server’s fragments are perfectly compatible with Rosetta 3.0. (Admittedly that queue is a bit busy right now).

http://robetta.bakerlab.org/fragmentsubmit.jsp

Anonymous

> Hello,
            >
            > I’m trying to install make_fragments.pl for Rosetta Abinitio. Has anyone had problems obtaining all of the elements for SAM?
            >
            > The 3.5 version of SAM has:
            > target99
            > uniqueseq
            >
            > but lacks:
            > predict-2nd
            >
            > Does anyone know where to get SAM bundled with predict-2nd or is this a separate program?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Christy

Thanks for the info on the server. I want to run quite a few structures, so I want to install make_fragments locally.

We are also having problems with JUFO. Does anyone know what version of JUFO works with Rosetta3.0?

Thanks,
            Christy

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.