loop modeling error ‘CcdLoopClosureMover’ object is not callable

Member Site Forums PyRosetta PyRosetta – General loop modeling error ‘CcdLoopClosureMover’ object is not callable

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am using the current release “PyRosetta v2.012” it stucked, error is given bellow
        the “loops.py” script which i m using have been attached with this post this script is provided online its not my own script: thanks

from where i can get the reference for all the available methods and function of Pyrosetta so that i can use that as per my requirement and it seems that scripts are written for different versions may not work for all the versions so how can i get the version specific details of various pyrosetta functions

Error Log++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Error Log
        core.chemical.ResidueTypeSet: Finished initializing centroid residue type set.
        Created 1980 residue types
        set up job distributor
        randomizing loop
        low res loop modeling
        Traceback (most recent call last):
        File “loops.py”, line 89, in
        ccd(p)
        TypeError: ‘CcdLoopClosureMover’ object is not callable
        C:UsersZebrafishDesktopLOOPmodeingloop_modelingloop_modeling>python loops.

Anonymous

http://www.pyrosetta.org/tutorials

This is just general, most commands should work with your 2.012 version.

Anonymous

Hi thanks for your reply.
            i m very new user of rosetta and pyrosetta i have idea about the algorithms of various molecular simulation programs like Gromacs autodock and other.

i want to know is there any documentation available about all the algorithms and methods used in Rosetta ? more precisely rather then hard core scientific notation i am looking for an easy and more descriptive documentation which can provide the information of various methods available in Rosetta.

Actually i found one very impressive feature of Rosetta and PyRosetta, with the help of various methods i can write my own algorithm to solve a biological problem but it should required a detailed knowledge of various libraries, objects and methods.

thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.