Loop Modelling: ERROR: switch_to_residue_type_set fails

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – General Loop Modelling: ERROR: switch_to_residue_type_set fails

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I tried adding the patch files pro_hydroxylated_case21.txt and pro_hydroxylated_case2.txt to
        ../rosetta_database/chemical/residue_type_sets/centroid directory and also adding the file names to the patches.txt file.

I still get the above error.

Example of patch file:

NAME pro_hydroxylated_case2
        TYPES HYDROXYLATION

## general requirements for this patch

BEGIN_SELECTOR
        PROPERTY PROTEIN
        AA PRO
        NOT VARIANT_TYPE HYDROXYLATION
        END_SELECTOR

## now we search for a case that matches the residue, take the first one
        ## so put generic case last

BEGIN_CASE ### THE GENERAL CASE ##########################################

SET_IO_STRING HYP P

END_CASE

Anonymous

If I wasn’t clear, the switch from centroid – to – residue-type-set fails.

Anonymous

See what happens if you put your structure through score_jd2 with the -out:pdb flag on. What does the output copy of the PDB (specifically, the hydroxyproline) look like?

Also, you have a typo in your listing of the files – it’s case 1 and case 2, not case 21 and case 2. I assume this is an innocent typo in the message board posting, but if your files are really named that way it might cause a problem.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.