MakeRotLib documentation for Pyrosetta

Member Site Forums PyRosetta PyRosetta – General MakeRotLib documentation for Pyrosetta

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey everyone, I am trying to incorporate l-ncaa 5-hydroxytryptophan into a protein and I am currently stuck on making the rotamer library for it. I have made a make rot lib options file (attached). I am wondering what the next step is. There is a tutorial for the Make_Rot_Lib protocol in c++ but I was wondering what the pyrosetta protocol equivalent was. Thanks!

Anonymous

Hi,

It looks like most of the code for making the rotamer library is in the RotData class and the MakeRotLib collection of functions.

src/protocols/make_rot_lib/RotData.hh
          src/protocols/make_rot_lib/MakeRotLib.hh

I am, however, having trouble importing them into PyRosetta.

If you download Rosetta C++, and take a look at the file, rosetta_source/src/apps/public/make_rot_lib.cc you could theoretically reproduce most of this in Python if you could get the imports to work.
          For simplicity, though, I would just use compile Rosetta C++ and use the full compiled executable, make_rot_lib.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.