Modeling of side-chains onto membrane ab initio cluster?

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – Applications Modeling of side-chains onto membrane ab initio cluster?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

I am running a big membrane ab initio calculation and clustering right now. So far everything ran well, and clustering gave me good results.

Now I want to remodel the best cluster into a full structure with amino acid side chains and so on. So I’m searching for an application in Rosetta, that can generate a full structure out of the low-resolution centroid models? As far as I know the original ab initio application switches between centroid modeling and refinement, so it should be possible to complete this task.

thanks a lot,
        akfried

Anonymous

I believe the relax executable is used for this purpose.

Anonymous

The manual indeed states that it can read centroid models. Thank you!

Anonymous

hi akfried, could you please go through with me the steps you used for your membrane ab initio calculation and clustering? i have a 97aa membrane protein that i want to perform membrane ab-initio on.

your help is greatly appreciated.
              thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.