Possible documentation error

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – General Possible documentation error

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I just wanted to report what I think is an error in the documentation for versions 3.3 & 3.4.

On the “Using Constraints Files in Rosetta” page, in the function definition for a SPLINE function, the documentation currently says:
        “SPLINE: histogram_file_path experimental_value weight bin_size … If using RosettaEPR knowledge-based potential, replace with EPR_DISTANCE”

According to my reading of the source code (and my experience using it!) there is a field missing in that description. It should read something like:
        “SPLINE: description histogram_file_path experimental_value weight bin_size … If using RosettaEPR knowledge-based potential, use EPR_DISTANCE as the description and omit <filename>”

So if you want to use your own histogram, you need to include BOTH a description AND the filename for it to work.

Cheers
        Iain

SextonPenny

Hi! thank you for your detailed description of the errors. Before I didn’t know that it is necessary to include description and the filename.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.