Rosetta 3.3 installation warnings

Member Site Forums Rosetta 3 Rosetta 3 – Build/Install Rosetta 3.3 installation warnings

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am trying to install Rosetta 3.3 on a cluster, but every time I try to install it, I get a ton of warnings (but no actual errors). I was wondering if these warnings are something I should worry about and, if so, how I should fix them. Some examples of the warnings are below and I have attached the whole error file.

src/protocols/toolbox/pose_metric_calculators/RotamerBoltzCalculator.cc: In mem
        ber function 'protocols::moves::MinMoverOP protocols::toolbox::pose_metric_calc
        ulators::RotamerBoltzCalculator::init_minmover(core::pose::Pose&, core::Size, b
        ool, core::pack::task::PackerTaskOP)':
        src/protocols/toolbox/pose_metric_calculators/RotamerBoltzCalculator.cc:160: wa
        rning: passing 'core::Real' for argument 1 to 'void core::kinematics::MoveMap::
        set_jump(int, bool)'

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libm.so when searching for -lm
        /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libm.a when searching for -lm
        /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libc.so when searching for -lc
        /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libc.a when searching for -lc
        /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libc.a when searching for -lc
        /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libm.so when searching for -lm
        /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libm.a when searching for -lm
        continues....

Anonymous

The “skipping incompatible” warnings are ubiquitous and as far as I know harmless. I get pages and pages of them when I compile on a supercomputer cluster.

The other warning is indicative of someone’s sloppy code but is not an error specific to you, it’s just a warning of poorly written Rosetta code.

Anonymous

thanks so much, Its helpful to get some reassurance!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.